Friday, October 26, 2007

Trip to the East Coast with my Bro Brad

My youngest Bro Brad and I decided to pack up our troubles and head up to the East coast for a few nights. We were lucky enough to have the use of a flash batch on Mahia Beach (north of Napier and South of Gisborne in the North Island of NZ), and the use of Brads workmates car! God I love being back in NZ around all the hook-ups/contacts!

Our big night with the locals in Mahia, the pub closed so we went next door for a good old kiwi party complete with beers, the haka and a guitar!


My personal driver (Brad)

View from top of the mountain which we hiked (which the locals had the audacity to call a hill!!)

Out the driveway where we were staying this was the view at the end of the street. Bliss!!! Quiet, basic, clean, green and lush ocean!

No comments: