Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Some fav pics from my time back home in NZ

View from top of the street where my folks live, overlooking Porirua Harbour

View of Wellington Harbour (as seen from train)


Dusk in Greytown (where my grandfather lives)


Tide came up at the beach where mum and dad have a boatshed, dad forgot to put the handbrake of his tractor on so almost lost his boat and tractor to the tide...

Belle gets pratise in to 'strut her stuff'

Going 'bush' with Dad and Tess

My grandad takes time out in his car-servatory!!!

Chad Jones (my mate Tash's little man)

Taegan Jones (my mates Tash's little girl)

Isabella has her grandfather ruined!!!

My DEVINE niece Isabella Claire Tutty at a Birthday Party!

Lourdes first day of School! The proud mum and sister keeping control of the situation
Lourdes' first day of School, being led into the grounds by her big sister Faith and her Mum.

Joanne, Faith and I walked up Colonial Knob (near to where my parents live), Faith needed some sustenance so hooked into a banana! CUTE!

No comments: